The program has been scheduled with six trimesters. These semesters are divided into two years of three trimesters each and one eight-week Summer Internship. Out of total thirty-eight courses, sixteen are related to Law and twenty-two are related to Management. The MBA program is worth 144 credits plus 6 credits for a Research Paper (200 credits in total).
The following students will be eligible to join the two-year degree program:
- Graduates with three or five year LLB degree programs from recognized Universities;
- Qualified Chartered Accountants/ Cost Accountants/ Company Secretaries.
Prospective candidates are admitted through NMAT and/or an intensive personal interview. This interview will be preceded by a written test for a total of 100 marks and will include, Objective questions of 75 marks and an essay of 25 marks.
The objective questions will be in the following areas:
1. Logical Reasoning: 25 Marks
2. Legal Reasoning: 25 Marks
3. English Language: 25 Marks
Successful candidates passing through this process will be admitted to the two-year full-time MBA (Law) Program.
Created by 1702Digital.com